After ten years of rejection, objections and downright insulting remarks, Cassie finally lands a book contract with a major publisher for her historical romance novel. Written under her pen name, the book goes on to become a smashing success, hitting the Bestseller list.
Two years later, while in edit on her new suspense novel, Cassie bolts awake one night, gasping for air, shaken to the core.
Could it be true? The dream seemed so real.
Cassie must face the overwhelming reality. She'd been drugged and assaulted while on her Book Signing Tour. A night of terror ensues as those responsible try to take her life.
But who would want to harm her? Why? How were they able to gain access into her hotel room?
As new revealing details emerge, Cassie must consider those she loves as possible suspects in a game of 'now you see it, now you don't, before they try again.
Welcome to the Synopsis of my novel in progress. Thirty seven thousand words into it so far.
Not easy. To build a good story takes time, mostly because of research. In this case, lots and lots of it.
It got me to thinking; what kind of a person would do such a thing and delight in bringing such harm to another?
What would make them laugh like hyenas as they terrorize their victim throughout the night?
Research revealed the following about this personality type. Understand there can be variations. Just because a person may be a narcissist does not make them a sociopath. But all sociopaths are narcissists.
1. Consider their personality and mannerisms. Overly entitled, their beliefs are the absolute authority. Haughty, arrogant, though they hide this at first. Otherwise you might turn tail and run. They are at first too good to be true.
2. Entitled. They are number one. In fact there is no number 2, 3, etc. Welcome to our site, where we have collected the best online uk casino with full eviews and ratings including list of games, complaints, latest bonus codes and promotions. They are it, period. In their eyes we and the world are considered unwashed peasants, available for their use when it suits them.
3. They exhibit abnormally daring behavior with others. The way they interact with others can also be an indicator. These folks are good at convincing others to do their bidding, even if it means breaking the law. (which their minions do gladly.
4. Lack of empathy, but will appear to look and speak concerned. (They learn this by watching and mimicking others.)
5. If it looks too good to be true, well?
There's more but I think you get the gist.
These folks really exist?
Poor Cassie or any other real person who happens upon a character such as this.
I've met a few in my life but realized just a little too late. Older now, age and life experience have given way to discernment. Those same experiences wouldn't shake me up quite so badly now.
If fact, I'd laugh. It's only the devil and his minions. Their fate is sealed.
So is ours as Christians.
It's only the world...
My best to you,
Welcome! I'm so happy you're here. I've been away from blogging for awhile. I can have a conversation with just about anyone but blogging (the written form of communication) is far more challenging. Then it occurred to me one day that blogging is a conversation (of sorts:)
Autoflowering cannabis strains are a great controversy among growers. Some people stick to this kind of marijuana, others claim that they are useless and hard to grow. In fact, autoflowering is not a thing that you have to shy away from. If you know the secrets of their cultivation, these plants will become your favorite grow journal
Hello everyone. I haven't posted much lately. I've been pretty busy.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you would've done almost anything for them?
In the last nine months, I've had the priviledge of taking care of a terminally family member, someone I love very much. Diagnosed with lymphoma for the second time, we knew our time left together was short. For the first 8 weeks of treatment, things were better as the lymphoma went into remission. So for a few months at least, life was normalized. Even her specialists and the staff were surprised at how well she was doing. Her name was becoming so familiar, she almost appeared to be reaching rock star status. Even the pharmacy knew who she was the second we called for a refill on her prescriptions.
If you are a great enthusiast of smoking joints and want do not want to betray your preferences, try smoking a spliff instead of a blunt. Never heard of it? That is OK. Honestly speaking, what is a spliff is something between a joint and a blunt.